Kids grow so fast, it can be hard for their clothes to keep up! Trade In your kids' outgrown brand-name fashion, shoes, toys, games and books with us! Email info@ispyclothing or text 416-602-4440 for our drop box address, or to book your home pick-up. PLEASE READ ALL THE PROGRAM DETAILS BELOW, INCLUDING INSTRUCTIONS, RULES & RESTRICTIONS.
How does it work?
We pay you between 30-50% of resale value up front, in store credit, up to a maximum of $100.
We deposit your credit directly into your in-store account, and send you an email confirmation.
You shop our sustainably stylish collection of secondhand clothing, toys and books for your growing family.
REQUIREMENTS + RESTRICTIONS
- Clothing must be in excellent, gently-used condition, freshly laundered, folded & free of stains, rips or signs of wear.
- Clothing must be from a smoke-free, pet-free home and be free of strong odours.
- Write your name & email in/on every bag/box to ensure you get credit for your items
- Items accepted for Trade Up are immediately integrated with the rest of our intake stream, and therefore cannot be returned to you.
- Items not accepted for resale are sorted and streamed for donation or textile recycling, as deemed appropriate by the iSpy intake team.
- Write either pick-up or donate/recycle on your bags. Our default action is to donate/recycle, where no instructions are given. This cannot be undone, after the fact, as items are sorted immediately by our intake team.
- Donations of kids' clothing, toys and books are gladly accepted. iSpy is a green business with the mission to keep children's clothing out of landfills. Please note that bags/boxes dropped off without identifying information will be accepted as donations to the iSpy Trade Up program, and diverted from landfill through resale to new families as well as charitable donation and textile recycling, dependant on condition.
- Baby clothing in sizes NB-24M that you would like directed straight to the New Mom Project must be clearly labelled NMP.
- We assess your items at 30-50% of the resale value of items selected for TradeUp, dependent on condition and brand, up to a maximum offer of $100 per Trade Up transaction.
- Store credit is not valid on new goods for which iSpy Clothing is an official brand retailer. These items, indicated by the condition NEW, are exempt from accepting store credit.
- Store credit cannot be used in combination with sale or discount codes. Store credit may be saved and used whenever you want it, and will never expire. We suggest using whichever credit or code is most advantageous on a particular order.
We Are Currently Accepting:
Brand name kids' clothing in excellent used condition, high-quality, educational or wooden toys, games and children's books. We accept current, fashionable maternity clothing (professional and/or casual) in EUC.
We Do NOT Currently Accept:
Large gear such as baby furniture, strollers, exersaucers, metal-frame carriers, etc.
Adult-sized clothing. Our "teen" collection represents donations made to iSpy. We will gratefully find new homes for your unneeded adult clothing, as well as donate/recycle pieces in less than excellent condition.