Kids grow so fast, it can be hard for their clothes to keep up! Trade In your kids' outgrown brand-name fashion and shoes with us! Customers in our 3 FREE delivery zones (West End, East End, Midtown/NorthToronto) may indicate on any order that you would also like us to pick up. An iSpy team member will email you to co-ordinate a pickup and delivery day.
PLEASE READ ALL THE PROGRAM DETAILS BELOW, INCLUDING INSTRUCTIONS, RULES & RESTRICTIONS.
How does it work?
We pay you between 30-50% of resale value up front, in store credit, up to a maximum of $100.
We deposit your credit directly into your in-store account, and send you an email confirmation.
You shop our sustainably stylish collection of secondhand clothing for your growing family.
REQUIREMENTS + RESTRICTIONS
- Clothing must be in excellent, gently-used condition, freshly laundered, folded & free of stains, rips or signs of wear.
- Clothing must be from a smoke-free, pet-free home and be free of strong odours.
- Write your name & email in/on every bag/box to ensure you get credit for your items
- Items accepted for Trade Up are immediately integrated with the rest of our intake stream, and therefore cannot be returned to you.
- Items not accepted for resale are sorted and streamed for donation or textile recycling, as deemed appropriate by the iSpy intake team.
- Write either pick-up or donate/recycle on your bags. Our default action is to donate/recycle, where no instructions are given. This cannot be undone after the fact, as items are sorted immediately by our intake team.
- Donations of kids' clothing, shoes & accessories. iSpy is a green business with the mission to keep children's clothing out of landfills. Donations to the iSpy Trade Up program are diverted from landfill through resale to new families as well as charitable donation and textile recycling, dependant on condition.
- We assess your items at 30-50% of the resale value of items selected for TradeUp, dependent on condition and brand, up to a maximum offer of $100 per Trade Up transaction.
- Store credit is not valid on new goods for which iSpy Clothing is an official brand retailer. These items, indicated by the condition NEW, are exempt from accepting store credit.
- Store credit cannot be used in combination with sale or discount codes. Store credit may be saved and used whenever you want it, and will never expire. We suggest using whichever credit or code is most advantageous on a particular order.
We Are Currently Accepting:
Brand name kids' clothing (sizes 2T-16Y) in excellent used condition
Current, fashionable maternity clothing (professional and/or casual) in EUC.
Baby clothes in higher-end mall brands like Baby Gap and designer brands.
We Do NOT Currently Accept:
Toys or books; Please contact Tiny Toy Co. at tinytoyco.com
Adult-sized clothing. Our "teen" collection represents donations made to iSpy. We will gratefully find new homes for your unneeded adult clothing, as well as donate/recycle pieces in less than excellent condition.
Large baby gear such as baby furniture, crib mattresses, strollers, exersaucers, metal-frame carriers, etc.
Baby "basics" such as onesies, soft pants, sleepers in mall brands (e.g., Carter's, OshKosh, Joe Fresh, Old Navy, etc.)
NEW MOM PROJECT: IMPORTANT NEW INFORMATION
DUE TO SPACE LIMITATIONS, WE ARE NO LONGER SERVING AS A COLLECTION SITE FOR The New Mom Project, HOWEVER WE CONTINUE TO SUPPORT THIS GREAT ORGANIZATION BY DONATING OUR OWN UNSOLD MERCHANDISE AND RAISING MONEY THROUGH OUR ANNUAL COSTUME FUNDRAISER.
DONATIONS FOR THE NEW MOM PROJECT CAN BE TAKEN DIRECTLY TO THEIR SITE AT 1450 O’Connor Drive Building 2, unit 101. VISIT THEIR WEBSITE AT http://www.newmomproject.ca FOR MORE INFO AND ALTERNATE WEST END DROP-OFF EVENTS.