Kids grow so fast, it can be hard for their clothes to keep up! Trade In your kids' outgrown brand-name fashion, shoes, toys, games and books with us, and Trade Up to bigger sizes they can use! Email info@ispyclothing or text 416-602-4440 for our drop box address, or to book your home pick-up.
How does it work?
We pay you between 30-50% of resale value up front, in store credit.
We deposit your credit directly into your in-store account, and send you an email confirmation.
You use your credit to shop online at iSpy Clothing for great new-to-you, secondhand things that your kids can use now. Your kids look great, and you feel great about making the world a little better! Note: store credit is valid on all secondhand goods -- including those marked NWT (new with tags) or NIB (new in box.)
Restrictions: Store credit is not valid on new goods for which iSpy Clothing is an official brand retailer. These items, indicated by the condition NEW, are exempt from accepting store credit. Store credit cannot be used in combination with sale or discount codes. Store credit may be saved and used at your discretion, and will never expire. We suggest using whichever credit or code is most advantageous on a particular order.
Brand name kids''s clothing in excellent used condition, high-quality, educational or wooden toys, games and children's books. We accept current, fashionable maternity clothing (professional and/or casual) in EUC.
WE DO NOT CURRENTLY ACCEPT:
Large gear such as baby furniture, strollers, exersaucers, metal-frame carriers, etc.
Adult-sized clothing. Our "teen" collection represents donations made to iSpy. We will gratefully find new homes for your unneeded adult clothing, as well as donate/recycle pieces in less than excellent condition.
REQUIREMENTS + RESTRICTIONS:
- Clothing must be freshly laundered, folded & free of stains, rips or signs of wear.
- Clothing must be from a smoke-free, pet-free home and be free of strong odours.
- Write your name & email in/on every bag/box to ensure you get credit for your items
- Items accepted for Trade Up are immediately integrated with the rest of our intake stream, and therefore cannot be returned to you.
- Items not accepted for resale are sorted and streamed for donation or textile recycling, as deemed appropriate by the iSpy intake team.
- Write either pick-up or donate/recycle on your bags. Our default action is to donate/recycle, where no instructions are given. This cannot be undone, after the fact, as items are sorted immediately by our intake team.
- Donations of kids' clothing, toys and books are gladly accepted. iSpy is a green business with the mission to keep children's clothing out of landfills. Please note that bags/boxes dropped off without identifying information will be accepted as donations to the iSpy Trade Up program, and diverted from landfill through resale to new families as well as charitable donation and textile recycling, dependant on condition.
- Baby clothing in sizes NB-24M that you would like directed straight to the New Mom Project must be clearly labelled NMP.
- We assess your items at 30-50% of the resale value of items selected for TradeUp, dependent on condition and brand, up to a maximum offer of $100 per Trade Up transaction.
YELLOW: Our own Local FREE Delivery Zone. Within these borders, we hand-deliver all orders of any size, within 3-5 business days. Free pick-up of your outgrown kids' clothing, toys and books can be arranged with delivery of any paid order, year round.
PURPLE: FREE Midtown/Nortown delivery happens on specific Saturdays between September and June: upcoming dates are April 7, 14, 21, 28, May 5, 12, 26, June 2, 9, 16. When placing your order, Select "Free Pick-Up" and then use the message box to let us know you want home delivery on one of these dates. We are also able to pick up your kids' outgrown clothes, toys and books , free with delivery of your order. Need things faster? Choose our low flat-fee shipping instead. Easy peasy! Note that free pickup cannot be coordinated with paid Canada Post shipping of your order.
ORANGE: Toronto (West) residents are notified by email of our three annual FREE Pick-Up events -- January, April/May and August/September. Join our mailing list to stay in the loop!
BLUE:Toronto (East) residents are notified by email of our three annual FREE Pick-Up events -- January, April/May and August/September. Join our mailing list to stay in the loop!
PEACH: FREE East End delivery happens on the last Thursday of every month for Riverdale, Riverside, Danforth, Leslieville, Beaches and Upper Beaches. When placing your order, your postal code will make this option available for selection. We are also able to pick up your kids' outgrown clothes, toys and books from anywhere in our East End zone, free with delivery of your order. Need things faster? Choose our low flat-fee shipping instead. Easy peasy! Note that free pickup cannot be coordinated with paid Canada Post shipping of your order.
Questions? Want to get on our next FREE seasonal pick-up route? Contact us with your information and we'll be in touch: